The Houston Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Association, established in 1937, is a nationally recognized professional organization of the Houston region produce industry.
Membership includes local and national firms and individuals, along with their suppliers and supporters.
- To leverage our strength to promote increased consumption of healthy and nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas to improve the produce industry and allow for a unified voice to address common concerns and issues.
- Allow opportunities for fellowship in a relaxed non-work environment for those who work in a competitive and often stressful business.
- Seek out partnerships with other professional groups to promote common goals.
- Recognize our obligation to the community and combine our efforts to support worthy causes that benefit others.